Re: Painting small parts

To: "Scott Hall" <sch8489@garnet.acns.fsu.edu>
Subject: Re: Painting small parts
From: "Steve Hammatt" <shammatt@sos.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 1999 22:21:02 -0800
The Internet is all about searching.  Unless you have and use
powerful search engines, you'll never find what you want.  A quick story:  I
am looking for a rather obscure book about racing engines.  I've only seen
it once, I know a few people that own it, but I've been looking through
various sources, including 5-6 book search engines, etc.  Finally I said
"enough!"  I went on a mission, it took me 30 minutes and I found the book
on the shelf of a small automotive book store in a small town in The
Netherlands.  Unfortunately, they had sold it 7 days earlier.  The point is,
most (not all) items can be found, eventually.

I use Copernic 2000 for most of my initial searches.

Steve