Re: High-temp paint

To: Chris Heerschap <Heerschap@eng.kns.com>
Subject: Re: High-temp paint
From: Vic Whitmore <vicwhit@home.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 1999 16:26:39 -0500
I have used the Eastwood high temp paint on the exhaust manifold of my Triumph
Spitfire. It went on as a light shade of gray like aluminum. After a few hours
of operation it darkened but was still gray but a little brownish. The
appearance was a slightly flakey but it has not fallen off or deteriorated in
the year and half since it was put on.

If you want something that will stay looking like new, this is not the stuff. If
you want something that isn't rusted and raw, the this high temp paint is fine.

Vic Whitmore
76 Spitfire
Thornhill, Ontario