RE: Recommendation for plasma cutter, and source for spot-weld cu

To: "'Mike Lee - Team Banana Racing'" <mikel@ichips.intel.com>,
Subject: RE: Recommendation for plasma cutter, and source for spot-weld cu
From: Gil Fuqua <gfuqua@corpcomminc.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 14:10:55 -0600
I have a friend who owns a welding supply store.  He recommended the Thermal
Dynamics plasma cutters.  He said they were the most reliable and the
consumables for the torch were better priced than the ESAB or similar units.
His stores sells three different brands (Thermal, ESAB and Miller) and the
Thermal units outsell the others by a large margin.  On his recommendation,
I bought the Thermal Dynamics unit (750XL) and it is awesome.

(no interest in Thermal Dynamics other than happy customer)

Gil Fuqua
Nashville TN