RE: Traffic Light Electrical Circuit

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Traffic Light Electrical Circuit
From: "Randall Young" <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 1999 20:12:27 -0800
Inch :

Well, I for one thought your traffic light idea was perfectly reasonable.
And, I really enjoyed your web page.

Thanx for the best chuckle I've had all day !

Of course, I don't need a traffic light.  If I don't get the car in just
exactly the right spot, it hits the junk piled around, and I can't close the
door <g>

Randall