Re: Traffic Light Electrical Circuit

To: "Tom" <tkrause@cedar-rapids.net>, "Stan Fickes" <fickes@acm.org>
Subject: Re: Traffic Light Electrical Circuit
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1999 19:45:14 -0600
From: Tom <tkrause@cedar-rapids.net>

> Obviously you guys haven't a clue what a hobbyist's garage is for.......
> Any auto hobbyist with any self respect should realize that garages are
not
>for parking daily driven cars in,and anyone who can get a car in his garage
>regularly obviously doesn't have enough junk!!
>
> Go out and get some more junk and the solution to your problem will
appear.

>Tom
>(who's wife doesn't care what is in his garage as long as there is room for
her
>car!!)

That's why I built on.  Now my wife has a 20x20 garage so she will not have
to scrape her windows.  Beyond that, I get a 20x30 shop so I never have to
have a wrench freeze to my fingers.

It has been a lot of work.  I am just about ready for winter now...

Lotus Europa, VW Quantum Syncro (FOR SALE), Saturn SL2, Chev Suburban
LOON, TCVWC, MAC
pethier@isd.net     http://www.visi.com/mac/