Re: got a Harbor Freight catalog? please help!

To: John Napoli <jgn@li.net>
Subject: Re: got a Harbor Freight catalog? please help!
From: Art Pfenninger <ch155@freenet.buffalo.edu>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 17:54:05 -0400 (EDT)
Thats what I used to do but alas no more. I just fired off a letter to
their president about the games that one has to go through just to buy
from them. I told him that at the very least they should give their
frequent buyers a complimentary subscription to their insiders club. Maybe
others should write and complain about their pricing games.
...Art