Re: Welding a stainless steel tail pipe

To: "shop-talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Welding a stainless steel tail pipe
From: "Rex Burkheimer" <rex@inoli.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 12:53:36 -0500
I think it would depend on the stainless alloy, would it not?   One of the
non-magnetic/ low or no ferrous content varieties might be a problem.

Rex Burkheimer
 J-CON Coordinator, WM Automotive Whse      Fort Worth TX
Texas Region SCCA     FC #19  Reynard
rex@inoli.com  rburkheimer@hotmail.com

Gravity...It's Not Just a Good Idea.  It's the Law.