Re: Information wanted.....

To: "Gerald J. Brazil" <gerrybraz@voyager.net>, <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Information wanted.....
From: Erik Quackenbush <erik@midwestfilter.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 1999 09:54:15 -0500
At 03:23 PM 10/4/99 -0400, Gerald J. Brazil wrote:

>I just acquired an old AMMCO 6" metal shaper. The name plate shows it was
>manufactured in North Chicago, Il. No Zip code so that gives one clue as to
>age, but no postal zone either. If I were to guess, I'd say shortly after
>WWII. Does anybody have any info and hopefully, and old operators manual?
>Any suggested sites for information?

The zip code in North Chicago is 60064. North Chicago is between Great Lakes
Naval Base and Lake Bluff, about 25-30 miles north of the big city and about
five minutes from my office. In the unlikely event that they're still there I
could
drop in on them for you.

Cheers,

-Erik

--
Erik Quackenbush, V.P. Operations, Midwest Filter Corporation
1-847-680-0566 fax: 1-847-680-0832 http://www.midwestfilter.com