Re: Spraying Latex Paint

To: <sdillen@ca.ibm.com>
Subject: Re: Spraying Latex Paint
From: "Rex Burkheimer" <rex@inoli.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 14:40:01 -0500
   I just talked to the guys at the paint warehouse outside my office.  They
said you don't need anything special, outside mix is fine. May not even need
to thin it.
   They did highly recommend a strainer in the paint pickup tube. You can
buy them at most paint stores, for both siphon-feed and gravity-feed guns.
Seems latex develops 'strings' which automotive paint does not.

Rex Burkheimer
 J-CON Coordinator, WM Automotive Whse      Fort Worth TX
Texas Region SCCA     FC #19  ITB #49
rex@inoli.com  rburkheimer@hotmail.com

Gravity...It's Not Just a Good Idea.  It's the Law.