RE: Spraying Latex Paint

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Spraying Latex Paint
From: sdillen@ca.ibm.com
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 09:46:06 -0700

There are two types of spray nozzles (as I can determine from my vast experience
of owning one spray gun!).  The type used for lacquers or other quick drying
paints mixes the air and paint outside of the gun.  These have air jets that
direct the air flow diagonally into the paint steam.  The other type mixes the
air and paint inside the nozzle, and has only one jet to make the fan spray
shape.

Of course, I'm hoping that someone on this list who actually knows what they're
talking about can do a better job of explaining :-)

Steve Dillen
AS/400 Technical Support
IBM Canada Limited, Pacific Development Centre
8999 Nelson Way, Burnaby, BC, Canada  V5A 4B5
Tel:  (604) 293-6135      Fax: (604) 293-6148
E-Mail:  SDILLEN@ca.ibm.com

cak@dimebank.com (Chris Kantarjiev) on 09/21/1999 09:06:08 AM

Please respond to cak@dimebank.com (Chris Kantarjiev)