Re: Kano Labs Products

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Kano Labs Products
From: Richard Beels <beels@technologist.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 1999 15:01:06 -0400
It's all good stuff.  I've used Kroil, SiliKroil (Kroil w/Silicone), a
couple of their lubes - Graphetite or Penephite or something.  And some of
their rust protectant.  All works great and they have great service as
well.  I had a gallon container of Kroil start leaking on me and they
replaced the whole container, for free.

At 05:47 PM 9/8/1999 ,  Tom Coradeschi was inspired to say:

>Their penetrating oil Kroil, etc is the best I've ever seen. Not tried any
>of their other stuff.

Cheers!