Re: siamese compressors

To: Shop-Talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: siamese compressors
From: Mike Sloane <msloane@att.net>
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 1999 06:21:25 -0400
I would be interested in other's replies to this message, as I have a
similar Keystone compressor that I am planning to use in the shop. I
would think, however that one of them would do the job by itself. But I
think you could just put a "T" in the outlets and run one hose. But I
would set the "cut in" pressures so that they don't both try to start at
the same time. As far a wiring, I was going to use the same outlet and
cable as they sell for stick welders and use 12/3 from the service
panel.

Mike

--

Mike Sloane