More on connections

To: "shop talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: More on connections
From: "Aaron Bergman" <bergman@oldihc.org>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 20:19:56 -0500
On the subject of connections...
Having no experience with it, but seeing it for sale all the time, I've been
wondering about "liquid electrical tape".  Has anybody ever used it before,
and what are your opinions of it?  I'm just curious as to if it is any good
at all for things like trailer connections or wiring that is out in the
weather more often.
Aaron Bergman
http://members.xoom.com/49axial