Re: solder gun recommendations please

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: solder gun recommendations please
From: "Tw Cook" <tw@texas.net>
Date: Sat, 22 May 1999 07:37:41 -0500
I've got a Weller soldering gun that my Dad got sometime in the 40s (long
before I was born) when he started a radio/tv repair business. It still
works fine, and unless I run over it with a truck or something there's no
reason to think it won't be handed down to one of my boys someday. The
current models may not be built quite as ruggedly though.

Tw