engine hoist revisited again....

To: "Shop Talk NG" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: engine hoist revisited again....
From: "Steve Hammatt" <shammatt@sos.net>
Date: Sun, 2 May 1999 13:17:25 -0700
Just finished putting together the recently (yesterday) purchased
1/2 - 2 ton engine hoist.  All the pieces were there, took about twenty
minutes
working by myself (in a very relaxed mode<g>) and looks great.  The only
change I'm going to make at this time is to get a rubber sleeve to
go over the end of the handle plus some sort of rubber sleeve to keep the
handle from sliding through the storage ring.   Oh, and one other thing,
I'll try to find a hardened pin to replace the nut and bolt that locks the
adjustment for the length of the chain to fulcrum distance.  Thought that
might be easier to use with a quick release pin.

The importer in Wilmar, same people that make all those imported
car stands that are painted bright yellow and white.

So far it's been unused but I'm happy with the purchase<g>
(I used the same model last year for a week).

Steve