Pink Gel Hand Cleaner?

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Pink Gel Hand Cleaner?
From: Lee Daniels <DANIELS@alchem.chem.tamu.edu>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 16:29:25 -0500
Years ago, I worked on a oil drilling rig, and got plenty dirty.  At the
end of the shift, we cleaned up with a commercial hand cleaner.  I wish I
knew what it was.

This hand cleaner was a transparent pink gel (looked a little like red
Jello), cleaned very well, had a nice smell, and left my hands soft, not
dry!

Anybody seen this stuff?  I get Goop and Go-Jo locally, and have seen the
orange stuff, too.  But haven't seen this pink gel in 20 years...

   Lee M. Daniels         Laboratory for Molecular Structure and Bonding
   daniels@tamu.edu                                 Texas A&M University
   http://acs.tamu.edu/~lmd1191