Re: parts washer, inspection pit etc.

To: "Schuetz Joerg" <Joerg.Schuetz@erl11.siemens.de>,
Subject: Re: parts washer, inspection pit etc.
From: "zink" <zink@pdq.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 11:15:51 -0500
Joerg,

Make sure you ck your local building codes about an inspection pit, In most
locals unless you are operating a repair shop and have all the safety
equipment in place it is illegal to build one.  Since you are building a
garage you might consider a four column lift instead, or better yet a 2
column frame contact lift.

Larry Zink
Z Group Racing and Performance
Houston, Texas