Re: parts washer, inspection pit etc.

To: Schuetz Joerg <Joerg.Schuetz@erl11.siemens.de>
Subject: Re: parts washer, inspection pit etc.
From: Mike Sloane <msloane@att.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 11:04:58 -0400
I am not good at deciphering Web addresses (.de = Denmark?), but I do know
that in much of the USA, it will not be possible to get permission to build a
pit in a garage. You might want to check with whomever in your community
approves construction plans and inspects construction for adherence to
construction laws. At the least, you need to make sure there is adequate
ventilation to remove toxic fumes and drainage to prevent hazardous substances
from getting into the soil or city sewers.

--

Mike Sloane