Re: SOLVED: Removing Metal Bonded to Glass

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: SOLVED: Removing Metal Bonded to Glass
From: Mike Sloane <msloane@att.net>
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 1999 07:06:01 -0500
Even the nail polish remover with acetone is loaded up with oil and perfume.
You are much better off buying a
small bottle of regular acetone and keeping it near where you use the ACC
("superglue") glues (for emergencies
like Erik's). It is not expensive, but you may have to look a little harder to
find it - it won't be on the
shelves of your grocery or discount department store. Fortunately, a little
goes a long way, but you have to
keep it sealed tight - it evaporates very fast.

Mike

--

Mike Sloane