Re: Wheels for a table saw

To: Peter Schauss <schauss@worldnet.att.net>, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Wheels for a table saw
From: jvanho01@tir.com
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 1999 21:26:57 -0500
The one I have seen are made in Royal Oak, Michigan just north of Detroit
and are very well made and do what they are supposed to do.

At 05:04 PM 3/7/99 Sunday +0000, Peter Schauss wrote:

>Given the limited space I have in my garage, I am looking for a way
>to put my table saw (Craftsman, 10" blade, 1 hp motor) on wheels.  I have
>seen dollys made for this purpose in Gizzly Tool and (I think) HF.
>Has anyone had experience with these?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Peter Schauss, Long Island, NY
>1963 BJ7
>1980 MGB

Jim V.
1932 Chevrolet Roadster (In paint stage - frame off restoration)
1938 Oldsmobile Business Coupe (Waiting its turn)
1939 LaSalle Sedan (Original unrestored)
1950 Pontiac Silver Streak Eight Sedan (one Daily driver and one parts car)
1958 GMC Suburban Carrier Pickup (frame off restoration in early process)
1968 Buick GS400 Convertible (Being shown but still in progress)