Re: Heating Garage

To: Douglas Shook <shook@usc.edu>
Subject: Re: Heating Garage
From: John Napoli <jgn@li.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1999 17:45:55 -0500 (EST)
Whatever you decide to cover the walls with -- drywall, plywood, whatever
-- get 1/2" Homasote (I think that's what it's called -- it is a dense
styrofoam covered with foil on both sides) underneath.

This provides a tremendous boost to the insulation in the walls and costs
very little.  Put it OUTSIDE the drywall if you like shiny silver.

John