RE: Heating Garage

To: "'David Ligda'" <dligda@home.com>, shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Heating Garage
From: Ken Landaiche <ken.landaiche@dlcc.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1999 09:25:26 -0800
If I remember the numbers from an energy efficiency class, heat loss
through the ceiling accounts for over 50% of the total loss, 11% through
the floor, and the rest through the walls. So you might insulate the
ceiling this winter, gaining some efficiency while saving more time for
car projects.

Ken Landaiche