Heating Garage

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Heating Garage
From: dave.williams@chaos.lrk.ar.us (Dave Williams)
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 1999 19:06:00 -0500

-> Hmmm... I've got some work to do.  Nothing is insulated out there
-> (pretty typical).  Unfortunately it will mean tearing down the
-> drywall that is already up.  That would not be a great loss since
-> it's old, ugly, and dingy.

 Sheet rock is almost as cheap as dirt.  Rip it all out!  Take the
opportunity to install new electrical outlets, maybe some new light
switches, run some air lines through, pull some twisted pair for the
alarm, intercom, and Ethernet...  then put the new sheet rock up with
screws, so you can take it down easily for access later.

I've got a secret / I've been hiding / under my skin / | Who are you?
my heart is human / my blood is boiling / my brain IBM |   who, who?
=================================== http://home1.gte.net/42/index.htm