Floor Paint survey

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Floor Paint survey
From: Jack W Drews <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 1999 18:06:08 -0500
Hey, guys, why don't we tabulate in one place the collective experience
of this list's subscribers regarding floor paint?

If you care to participate, send me a message -- SHORT AND TO THE POINT
PLEASE and I will tabulate and send one message out to the list.

I suggest that the messages look like this:

Floor paint: Pratt and Lambert Tech-Gard - not satisfied.

I will tabulate everything I receive through Saturday 9 January.
--
uncle jack
Happiness is a warm garage...with a good floor...