Re: Beam for chain hoist

To: "Barre, Matthew LCDR" <MBarre@comdt.uscg.mil>
Subject: Re: Beam for chain hoist
From: Tim.Mullen@trw.com (Tim Mullen)
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 1998 22:21:20 -0500
"Barre, Matthew LCDR" wrote:

> I second the motion on the SAMS floor hoist.  Very
> capable, not as big of a storage problem as I thought,
> and now I can lift just about anything!

Another advantage of the floor hoist is the
maneuverability.  The engine is not just hanging from the
ceiling like a pendulum, you can move it back, forward,
left, right with little effort and it will stay there
without someone holding it.   But DO get one of the "load
levelers" - hooks to the back and front of the engine, and
with the turn of a crank, you can tilt the engine/trans...

Tim Mullen