Re: Compressor air-lines and tank draining...

To: <shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Compressor air-lines and tank draining...
From: "Stan Fickes" <fickes@acm.org>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 1998 11:39:41 -0500
Try http://www.tiptools.com/compressors/piping_diagram.pdf for the
graphic...

Before I do something stupid in my shop, would someone please explain to me
the problem with copper pipe for air? I understand the problem with PVC, but
copper SEEMS like it should work... And it's much easier to work with than
black iron. I keep trying to look at the archives, but my ISP has been
having problems for the last week...

Thanks!!
Stan Fickes