Re: Compressor air-lines and tank draining.... Was:New guy on the list..

To: "Gerald Brazil" <gerrybraz@voyager.net>
Subject: Re: Compressor air-lines and tank draining.... Was:New guy on the list...
From: rwil@cts.com (Roland Wilhelmy)
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 1998 01:17:28 GMT
On Mon, 28 Dec 1998 16:10:13 -0500, you wrote:

:: Running lines: the safest thing to use in the special plastic pipe =
made for
:: air lines. The company is Chem Air 1-800-343-5455

Since I spent an hour or so last night searching on the Web for
"ChemAir", I offer the following timesavers:  It is ChemAire, and it
is made by Nibco.  Nibco has a website, and the site offers price
lists on ChemAire pipe and many different types of fittings.  For
instance 1/2" pipe costs about $97 per 100 feet in orders of 500 feet,
and 90 degree ells cost about $7. or so.  They have nice looking 90
degree  "sweeps" to run your feeders down from the ceiling or
whatever, too.  They can give you names of distributors and their
websites, too.  I found three within 50 miles of me.

-Roland