New guy on the list...

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: New guy on the list...
From: Fordman012@aol.com
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 1998 22:19:58 EST
Hello All,

I just subscribed to the list and have a question to shoot at you'all.
Hopefully, this topic hasn't already been previously "debated to death" but at
the risk of boring everyone, I'll ask...

I'm in the process of restoring an Austin Healey 3000 and have been using my
sandblaster so much that my little Craftsman air compressor is about wore out.
I am considering purchasing one of those 60 gallon Campbell Housefield
compressors that can often be seen at Home Depot or the like for around
399.00.  What do you think about the performance / durability of these in
relation to anything else out there on the market?  Any info. would be
appreciated!

Thanks,
Dan Corning
Nashville, TN.