Re: Troubling Trouble light

To: "Steve Obert" <sobert@snet.net>, <shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Troubling Trouble light
From: "Steve Hammatt" <shammatt@sos.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 1998 15:04:29 -0800
Just came home from our monthly breakfast with our "Golden Wheels"
vintage race car club.  Stopped at Costco to do a little shopping and
noticed a new item, nice looking trouble light, built-in transformer, not
too
heavy, protective cover, easy to find yellow color.  Seemed like the price
was under $20..
Steve