Re: Milling machines

To: sierrasa@psln.com, gerrybraz@voyager.net
Subject: Re: Milling machines
From: Duncan120@aol.com
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 1998 12:00:39 EST
Enco was bought out by MSC.  Most of their branches closed last July.  Their
main store in Chicago had a close out sale about 10 days ago.  They were
selling shelving, fixtures etc.  I should know, I bought some of it.  The
remaining inventory, of which there was VERY little left was to be shipped out
to either Indiana or Penn.  I believe they will exist as a mail order company
for a few more months until completely merged with MSC.
If you need any more parts NOW may be the time to get them I think.

Ron