re: Welding screens

To: Brad.Kahler@141.com, shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: re: Welding screens
From: Francisco Rodriguez-Beuerman <francisco@ti.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 1998 11:46:50 -0800
We have welding curtains on in our shop which are strips of ,I guess, 3/16
thick orange plastic. They hang from D shaped construction steel and are
attached to that construction bar by small strips of metal about 2" by 4" which
sandwich the upper end of the hanging curtain strips. They have worked well but
I don't know wht cost

J & L industrial supply a kennametal company stacks welding curtains as well as
Nasco-safety welding and industrial supplies
    Hope this helps!