Re: Care of leather seat covers.

To: ps4330@okc01.jccbi.gov
Subject: Re: Care of leather seat covers.
From: BradFarr@aol.com
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 15:44:51 EDT
I agree with thorough cleaning with a damp rag, but I've had good results from
both Lexol and Connelley Hide Food. The Lexol made a big difference in
rejuvenating some leather chairs, both in texture and appearance.

For my motorcycle leathers, I use a paste provided by the company that made
the leathers. Not sure what it is, but appears similar to a product called
"Sno-Seal" that is designed for waterproofing boots. The leather has held up
well, despite lots of use (abuse?). This stuff is probably too greasy for auto
seats, however.
Brad