Re: Inspection lights

To: "Gano, Ken" <kengano@advant.com>
Subject: Re: Inspection lights
From: Brian Kemp <bk13@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 1998 15:21:56 -0700
I use a Pelican Super Mity Lite.  It's a small flashlight that comes with a
light bending attachment.  Call some local Scuba diving stores to see if any
of them carry Pelican products.  They're made in California with a lifetime
guarantee of excellence (fine print - doesn't cover sharkbite, bear attack,
or children under 5).  The light is small, but very bright.

I also keep a Pelican VersaBrite II big beam in each of my cars.  The light
swivels so you can set it down and aim it where you need to see.  Unlike
their other lights, this one is not submersible.

No financial interest on my part, I just like the products.

Brian Kemp