RE: vacuum systems

To: "'Bill Rabel'" <brabel@dlux.net>, shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: vacuum systems
From: Ken Landaiche <ken_landaiche@dlcc.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 1998 11:28:23 -0700
I completely agree about having a separate, properly sized system for
the shop. I wondered more whether a central vacuum system with several
hookups for general cleanup would be better or worse than a roll around
shop vac. The central idea seems easier, just hook the hose into the
nearest inlet. But a portable vac might have more suction at the one
port that a more powerful dust collection system with a distributed, and
possibly leaky, duct system.

Ken