Re: Need Drill Index Recommendations

To: Eugene Abbondelo <eabb@loc.gov>, shop-talk <shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Need Drill Index Recommendations
From: Richard George <rkg@teleport.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 22:07:38 -0700
Eugene,

I'd probably look for some bit sets on sale from MSC or maybe Northern if you
actually use them
a fair amount - I haven't used those coated bits, so I can't help you there -
the sharpener I (and apparently
several other people ) like is the Darex Drill Doctor (If you are doing this
for a living, check out the
commercial bit sharpening stuff Darex makes - its awesome...)

Good Luck,

rkg
(Richard George)