Need Drill Index Recommendations

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Need Drill Index Recommendations
From: Eugene Abbondelo <eabb@loc.gov>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 10:43:30 -0400 (EDT)

Fellow listmembers:

I'm interested in getting a complete drill index (fractions, #1-60, A-Z)
as advertised in Northern Hydraulics, Harbor Freight, etc.  Are these
indexes any good? No name brands are mentioned, and the U.S. made are
about 2x the cost. How about titanium versus cobalt. These would be for a
home workshop and only moderate use.  Any recommendations?  Also, a
recent discussion on the list about drill sharpeners recommend 1
particular brand.  Can anyone tell me what it was, as I lost the original
messages.  Thanks.

Eugene Abbondelo  (eabb@loc.gov)