Re: tie-downs

To: Eric Petrevich <inchman@prolog.net>
Subject: Re: tie-downs
From: "Peter J. Thomas" <pjthomas@ntplx.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 1998 14:27:57 -0400

Eric Petrevich wrote:

> Does anyone have any solution to storage and transport of tie down
> straps that doesn't result in knots that make Eagle scouts crazy?
>
> Currently, I have 2 rods sticking out of the shop wall that I hang the
> straps on.  This works good, but as soon as I put the straps in the car,
> they start to tie themselves together.
> TIA for any help.

If your talking about bungy cords, get a board slighty long the longest cord
and put to eye hooks on each end.

If your talking about web straps, get a dowel and wrap them around the
dowel.  Every year I take the Christmas lights off the tree by winding them
around a paper towel tube.  The next year I unroll the light back onto the
tree.

Peter Thomas