Re: tie-downs

To: "Eric Petrevich" <inchman@prolog.net>, <shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: tie-downs
From: "Steve Hammatt" <shammatt@sos.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 1998 08:46:50 -0700
Eric
I'm assuming you're talking about the 3(?) inch wide
webbing with the built-in steel ratcheting device.  I simply
keep a supply of electrical tie straps (got them from Costco
for $10.00/1000).  I always "wind up" the loose ends of the
webbing around the ratchet device, then cable tie them tight.
Also, when in use, I again 'wind up' the loose end of the
webbing and strap it next to the ratchet, against the tight
strap.  Makes it real easy to stuff them in a trailer tool
box when they're neatly packaged<G>.
Steve