Re: Cleaning Shop Rags

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Cleaning Shop Rags
From: dave.williams@chaos.lrk.ar.us (Dave Williams)
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 18:15:00 -0500

-> Buy new rags.  I have found that soaking in a solution of something
-> like Biz bleach for a week or three will get the grease out, but it
-> too much of a pain.  If I were going through 3000 rags a month,

 I have a bucket full of soapy water by the door.  When I leave the shop
I toss the dirty rags in.  Every few months the collected rags get
washed; I don't use many, mostly paper towels.

 A friend's shop and house both burned down from what the fire
department said was an exothermal reaction from a pile of dirty shop
rags; I've been kind of paranoid ever since.

I've got a secret / I've been hiding / under my skin / | Who are you?
my heart is human / my blood is boiling / my brain IBM |   who, who?
=================================== http://home1.gte.net/42/index.htm