Re: Workbenches

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Workbenches
From: "Matt Liggett" <mliggett-receive-shop-talk@elise.kiva.net>
Date: 19 Apr 1998 17:35:06 -0000
Tony  Clark wrote:
> ... I have also "scored" 11  7 foot tall electronics rack-mount
> cabinets which I've fitted with sheet metal shelves which I use to keep
> all my tools and supplies out of sight.

I've got 2 of these, too.  A friend got 5 at an auction and didn't want 2
of them.  He just gave them to me and I cut some shelves out of plywood
that was just taking up space.  11 would be a lot for me, though.  My
"shop" is around 20' square.  It's a good think I'm working on little
cars in there.  ;-)

I like the IV cart idea.  If I had more space, that would really make
sense.
--
<mml@pobox.com>                                              Matt Liggett
                                  '60 Mini, '70 Midget, '89 SAAB 900t SPG