Re: Workbenches

To: John Miller <johnm@ims.com>
Subject: Re: Workbenches
From: Bob Moore <mustang@best.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 1998 17:18:08 -0700 (PDT)
My opinion on benches- watch in back of any restaurant being remodeled,
and look for large stainless cabinets or sections- I have a nice pair,
both appear to be 'cold boxes' with remains of refrigeration coils and
fiberglass, and lots of grease, meat drippings etc.  Once cleaned up, they
make great stainless benches with stainless/plastic lined drawers.  Try to
get their while the cutting boards are still available, and their may be
some sheets of stainless up on the walls too.  Mine were free, even got
help[ loading them. The big one was 14' long, with two work areas and room
for a drain pan/work surface etc. in the middle.

 best regards,

-bob