Re: Justifying Drill Press- new thread alert

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Justifying Drill Press- new thread alert
From: james.a.babcock@adn.alcatel.com (James Babcock)
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 08:12:35 -0500 (EST)
My wife is a QVC queen.  She buys most of her jewelry from there (it's
not bad quality either).  I can could buy one new power tool each
month...actually this quarter it's new tires for my '7.

Jim
'80 TR7 dhc 5 spd
Best wishes to the Utes in the final four!

--
James A. Babcock, Software Engineer   email: james.a.babcock@adn.alcatel.com
Alcatel Data Networks                   WWW: http://www.adn.alcatel.com