Re: Atlas lathes and Shopsmiths

To: ken_landaiche@dlcc.com
Subject: Re: Atlas lathes and Shopsmiths
From: Eric Murray <ericm@lne.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 16:50:03 -0800 (PST)
Ken Landaiche writes:

> Success varies, but you can often get the manuals from Sears, or even
> Craftsman.
>
> Now there's a tool question. Does Sears own Craftsman or is it an
> independent company? An Orchard Supply hardware store near me sells
> Craftsman tools and I've been wondering.

Sears bought Orchard a year or two ago.  That's why Orchard
sucks now- no more wierd metric sockets or other
interesting/useful tools and parts, just "mainstream hardware" items.

--
Eric Murray  Chief Security Scientist  N*Able Technologies  www.nabletech.com
(email:  ericm  at  lne.com   or   nabletech.com)          PGP keyid:E03F65E5