Re: tiny air compressor

To: Tony Clark <lotus.tony@airmail.net>
Subject: Re: tiny air compressor
From: "Ronald E. Sextro" <rosexto@ibm.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 1998 22:21:44 -0500
If you have no great need for speedy filling of cylinders or tires, why
not use a 12 volt compressor made by Coleman.  I used one for many years
to fill racing slicks on a drag racing car.  Pressure on these tires is
low( 5-10 psi), but volume was very high due to size of the tire(16"
wide, 33"tall). It would take about 5 minutes to increase pressure by 15
pounds.  Replaced cigarette lighter adapter with two spring clamps and
hooked it directly to the battery.