Re: Throttle spindle bushings

To: "Richard MacCormac" <r.m.j.m@btinternet.com>
Subject: Re: Throttle spindle bushings
From: "John Hardy" <Hardwire@webleicester.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 1998 00:01:40 -0000
Richard,

          Burlen fuel systems do a rebushing kit for SU's. You need a 5/16"
reamer and be sure to have the spindle vertical. A simple way is to fit the
spindle in the carb and in turn in the drill chuck (obviously a pedestal
drill), make sure it is true and then tighten the machine vice.

Blessings be upon you, JH