Re: Throttle spindle bushings

To: r.m.j.m@btinternet.com
Subject: Re: Throttle spindle bushings
From: james.a.babcock@adn.alcatel.com (James Babcock)
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 1998 09:37:08 -0500 (EST)
It sounds easy enough, but I think that you will want to have it professionally
done.  The problem that you will run into is that the new bushing must
be on the same axis as the old bushing.  If it's not, the butterfly plate
will not close properly.  Be sure that the shop where you take your work
has done this type of repair before.

Jim

--
James A. Babcock, Software Engineer   email: james.a.babcock@adn.alcatel.com