Re: temporaty flood protection

To: Mike Rambour <mikey@inline-tech.com>
Subject: Re: temporaty flood protection
From: Art Pfenninger <ch155@freenet.buffalo.edu>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 19:38:06 -0500 (EST)
The only thing I can think of is to raise the car as high as it will go.
Put some jack stands under it and maybe a big sheet of plastic between the
frame and jack stands. It sounds like the same problem I had with a
concrete patio. I solved the problem by running a drain line with 5 drains
in front of the concrete area. When it rains it now it runs off the patio
down the drain and bubbles out at the curb.
...Art