Re: Multiple Messages

To: "otmc@bc1.com" <otmc@bc1.com>, shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Multiple Messages
From: "Nils O. Ny" <n.ny@intest.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 1998 17:52:50 -0500
Yes, sometimes.  It depends on how a message is answered, if it is
reply-all then the original person will get a copy plus all the people who
were CC'd on the original will also get a copy and that may be one or more
mail lists.
Are you only on one list? If you look at the header information the
messages should be coming from different senders.