Re: Convertible Top Patterns

To: Kevin Sullivan <kevins@khoral.com>
Subject: Re: Convertible Top Patterns
From: Carol <car@intersatx.net>
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 1998 15:00:25 -0800

You surely can get used to the wide, open spaces. When we did Alaska last
summer, we only put the top up on Barney's MGA on five occasions. The
longest duration was three days -- for the trip up the Dalton Highway we
needed the space the top required (and it was pretty DUSTY on that road).
We drove topless in the rain unless it looked like we were in for "the
duration." Even the cold isn't a problem. Wrap a muffler around your neck,
put on some gloves and keep on going.

When I got back here, I was (and am) dying in an enclosed car... It's a
shame to waste a pretty day (or even a rainy one sometimes) with a top.
Unfortunately, Fleetwoods don't have a removable top!
BTW, where did you get a Magnette cheaper than you could get a new top?? I
want one of those!!

Carol