Re: Sand Blasters

To: <shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net>, <LUTGI@eng1mail.learjet.com>
Subject: Re: Sand Blasters
From: "Hal Cummings"<halc@mazda.genauto.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 98 11:31:16 -0500
     Galen, my experience has been that the pressurized feeders tend to
     have better delivery of media than the siphon type.  My experience is
     somewhat limited though having used only one vendor's model of each
     type.  The Sears siphon type has worked OK for me on small jobs.

     Be prepared to make a big mess!  I would advise you to spring for a
     hood to wear while doing this.  Helps to keep debris out of ears,
     hair, shirt collar, etc.  Be sure to wear a respirator as well.

     Hal